Monday 20 May 2013

A BELIEVER'S CREED



New day, praying to GOD like a stranger
HE assures me that my strength will come from HIS true son who was born in a manger
I know it is never going to be a smooth sailing so there is no need to be the captain of the crew but to be a humble passenger
“Son, yesterday was preparing you for today so keep trusting in me ok”, Jesus I roger
Meditating on HIS words, there is a promise in the scripture that says “every righteous life on earth is given Heaven as a wager”
Yesterday I used a fraction of my heart towards my dreams which brought me endless pains but today I am whole hearted like a positive integer
Today I am embracing all my fears and anxieties because I am tired of living as a sponger
I am sending a message to all haters who said I will never see a brighter day that today I am working harder like an emigrant hitting coals in Moscow because my heart is very eager
I am feeding on all dead dreams to awaken impossible realities to change the mindset of the realist and idealist who have labeled me as a scavenger
Success is like a bullet which needs to be fired in the right direction to hit the target and the most important thing is to free your imaginations which is the trigger
In the pursuit to be the greatest not all people will fall in love with your confidence and attitude so you will constantly hear them saying you are a bragger
I believe the greatness of a man is defined by his maturity with his ambitions in difficult times and not compromising standards even in hunger
I am committed to this journey for better for worst because the sweetest end of every story is when you sing hallelujah in a passionate anger














No comments:

Post a Comment