Monday 20 May 2013

AFRICA




Africa is my name
My name they mention when they travel from the north to the south, from the east to the west
What do you seek?
Vegetation, minerals, water, intellectual men and women
I am the foundation of civilization and transformation
Hmm!
They planted corruption, hatred, wars and immoral acts in my abode
My heart bleeds
My soul weeps
My children perish
My image tarnish
Mental slavery in this twenty first century is the order of the day
Inferiority complex; my children change their colour foolishly thinking they will be the finest
Give me water from the great Nile to quench my thirst
My thirst I mean I need to drink to become the first
My fist I throw in the air to take my seat
Call the entire continent to come and share in my feast



No comments:

Post a Comment