Monday 20 May 2013

BELIEVE ME



Believe me when I tell the masses of their vices
Believe me when I tell you no man can bring comfort but hashes
Believe me when I tell you that it takes time to heal time
Believe me when I tell you very few brave hearts had real hearts
Believe me when I tell you that a heart that believes is the heart that can cause a change in reality
Believe me when I tell you that man is constantly fighting with his egos to accept that love is the last key to unlock every mystery
Believe me when I tell you that the authenticity of one thought is defined by his unseen self
Believe me when I tell you the truth can never be found in books or in histories but the truth is our own self
Believe when I tell you one gets to understand the ingenuity of the supreme through nature
Believe me when I tell you that every bleeding heart needs a dose of love to heal
Believe me when I tell you words fade with time but the truth becomes stronger with time
Believe me when I tell you that the words I tell you is understood by the inspired



No comments:

Post a Comment