Monday 20 May 2013

MY COLD HEART



I am robbed of happiness
Each day turns sourer and bitter
No family no friend
A man with no fence
A cold world with cold stories
I am a cold person
Is there a reason why I live to see each morning?
Can the scriptures heal my doubts?
Is there any God?
I wonder
Can faith be bargained?
Many unanswered questions
Trust in shambles
Can a life without a past be a life?
Can a past without fumbles be a past?
They still look down on me
Do I have to wait till judgment day before I see Christ face to face?
I really want to ask HIM, what the price for each tear which dropped prematurely for HIS sake?
If the enemy really wants me to give up, there is nothing up there worth hoping for?
Never show me love through the flowers when I am dead and gone
Love I need not but faith I pray for
God I need a miracle








No comments:

Post a Comment