Monday 20 May 2013

REFLECTION





Give me back my reflection
Release me from this oppression
Do you think I deserve this destruction?
Think twice and look beyond my complexion
Take away my curse and give me this benediction
I never saw that dread lock soldier but I heard his song “redemption”
My son thread carefully because many have fallen here so take caution
Many girls with pretty faces came into my life with lies filled in their mouth and I had to give a little affection
Many faces will reflect back with smiles but don’t be deceived they have their own contention
Reminiscing I see flashes of my past in the mirror, I wish I could break it and cause a commotion
Fool never brag your breath one day will leave your system that’s diffusion
I close my eyes with my mission cap on because I am a soldier with a vision
Hey mirror I’m fed up leave me alone and let me concentrate on my lamentation

No comments:

Post a Comment